<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

SCAM ALERT! --BizNet Productions

There is going to be a SEMINAR tonight at one of the hotel chains in town. A man I used to work with in a CANT DO meat grinder ran into me the other day and immediately starting pitching this new deal to me. Dunno what it's about because the scammer wants only to get me in the door and then I'm off to pyrimid-scheme land. So everyone BEWARE! Anything to do with BizNet is a scam connected to Amway or Quixtar, a pyrimid-scheme (I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH). Ignore any invites and keep an eye out for more to come! Check out the link above for more information.
If there's ONE thing Hazleton has a lot of it's scam artists. The funny thing is NOBODY here has any MONEY! Well, nobody has any money that is willing to part with any of it. Still, scam artists come to Hazleton in droves. It's plain to see 'sucker' on everyone's face around here, but still you come back to the problem of money and the lack there of it. Scam scam scheme and scam some more. Wake up people! Save your money! Hell! Hide yer money!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?